Magazin  |   Home  |   Produs  |   Demo  |   Noutati  |   Suport  |   Contact  |   Linkuri  |   Forum  
 Subiecte activeSubiecte active Display List of Forum MembersLista membrilor Cauta in forumCauta Inregistreaza-teInregistreaza-te ConectareConectare
Despre EasyDent
 Forum EasyDent : Despre EasyDent
Subiect Subiect: few more minutes RaspundeSubiect nou
Mesaj << Previzualizare subiect | Subiectul urmator >>

Alaturat: 21 Noiembrie 2009
Trimis: 21 Noiembrie 2009 , 05:05 | IP inregistrat Citat lookme875

"Just a few more minutes…please Mommy!"
Although my own children were grown, I found myself turning instinctively in the direction of the little voice. He was trailing after his mother, looking reluctantly over his shoulder at a display of remote control toys in the large department store.

He couldn't have been more than four years old. With chubby checks and wispy blond hair going in several directions, he trotted behind his mother down the main aisle of the department store. His boots caught my eye. They were green. Really green. Bright, shiny, Kermit-the-Frog, green. Obviously new and a little too big, the boots stopped just below his knees leaving a hint of dimpled legs disappearing into rumpled shorts. Perfect boots for the rainy transition from summer to fall.
Wow gold,

He stopped abruptly at a display of full-length mirrors, lifting one foot at a time, grinning and admiring his boots until his mother called for him to catch up to her. Dressed in a suit, heels clicking on the tile floor, she was tossing items into her cart as she and her son made their way to the checkout lanes at the front of the store.

I smiled at the picture he made clumping noisily behind his mother. I found myself wondering if she had just picked him up from daycare after a busy day in an office somewhere. I sighed as I selected an item and put it in my own cart. My days of trying to juggle a full time job and two small children had been busy, sometimes even hectic, but I missed them.

Finishing my own shopping, I forgot about the little boy and his mother until I stepped outside the store. There a panorama unfolded before me. The rain had slowed to a drizzle, perforating the numerous puddles in the parking lot. Several mothers with their small children were hurrying in and out of the department store. The children were, of course, making beelines to the puddles that dotted their way from the cars to the store's entrance. The mothers were right behind them, scolding.

world of warcraft gold,

"Ge"You'll ruin your shoes!"

"What's the matter with you? Are you deaf? I said, GET OUT OF THAT PUDDLE!"

And so it continued. The children were being pulled away from the puddles and hurried along. All except for one…the little green-booted boy.

He and his mother were not rushing anywhere. The boy was happily splashing away in the largest puddle in the parking lot, oblivious to the rain and to the people coming and going. His wispy hair was plastered to his head and a huge smile was plastered on his face. And his mother? She put up her umbrella, adjusted her packages and waited. Not scolding, not rushing. Just watching.
world of warcraft gold,

As she fished her car keys out of her purse, the boy, hearing the familiar jingling, paused in mid-splash and looked up.

"Just a few more minutes? Please Mommy?" He begged.

She hesitated, and then she smiled at him.

"Okay!" she responded and adjusted her packages again.
By the time I got to my car, loaded my packages and was ready to ease out of my parking space, the green-booted boy and his mother were walking toward their car, smiling and talking.

How much time did that "few more minutes" take out of her day? Probably about five. Not so much time out of a busy day. So what if she got home a little later than she had planned?

cd keys,

What a contrast the boy and his mother were to the other families I had just seen. What volumes that "few more minutes" spoke to that little boy about his value to his mother. Nothing in her universe was so pressing that it couldn't wait a few more minutes to let her young son try out his new boots-an important event in the life of How many times had my children begged for "just a few more minutes"? Had I smiled and waited like the mother of the green booted boy? Or had I scolded?

wow power leveling,

Just a few more minutes. Everything I have read about time management for working mothers can be summed up in one picture. The picture of that young mother standing under her umbrella, arms full of packages, smiling her assent to a wet, green-booted boy who had asked her the universal time management question for working mothers everywhere,

"Just a few more minutes?"

Sus Afiseaza lookme875's Profil Cauta mesaje de lookme875 Trimite mesaj privat Adauga la lista prietenilor

Alaturat: 30 Iulie 2010
Trimis: 30 Iulie 2010 , 08:35 | IP inregistrat Citat luoxiaosang

When I was luna gold,12 my family had a get together. It had been during summer vacation so I had no school to worry about and I was allowed to stay awake for as long as I wanted. It was about 3:00 a.m. when my mom drove us home. I couldn’t believe that I was still wide awake. My step-father had been dead drunk, and passed out to show how much of a good time he had. I had been sitting in the back seat of the station wagon. I had fun that night, and I was looking forward to the next get together, but the drinking and the smoking, I could do luna gold without.
    We had wow cd keys, been on Highway 126 leaving Fillmore going into Piru, heading east. The mountains were to our left, and I had been sitting behind my mom. I watched as the dark hills dipped and sloped as we drove by, when something caught my attention. A strange craft soared above the mountain peaks. Understand, that the mountains were low and along side the highway, so what I saw was pretty close, I’m guessing about 200 feet. It was elongated and somewhat boomerang shaped. I could clearly make out the cross bars that formed the body. There was a red square box with a yellow flashing light, almost like a beacon. It seemed to fly not forward or backward, but instead length-wise and always to the wow cd keys left.
    Whatever World of Warcraft power leveling, it was, it seemed to be parallel to us the entire way. "Momma," I spoke. "There’s a UFO." Mmmmm, was her only reaction. I rolled down the window a bit to make sure that it wasn’t my imagination or a reflection from any cars behind us. The craft was still there, matching the speed of our station wagon. I told her again, "Momma, there’s a UFO." Again, her only World of Warcraft power leveling response.
    We turned wow gold,into town, and the mountains were off in the distance by this time, and so was the craft that I had been watching this whole time. The craft (for lack of a better word) disappeared through the mountains, and I thought that we were safe until I saw small silvery comets trailing behind the station wagon. I didn’t tell my mom about what I saw this time. She wasn’t paying attention to me anyway. The cometsmoved in and out of my view, slowly streaking to all directions, and always maintaining the same speed as the station wagon. I was intrigued by the beauty of it all, like falling stars which softly glided on the wind. That was my Wwow gold impression.
    By the time world of warcraft power leveling, that we reached home, I no longer saw the craft, nor did I see the silvery comets. I don’t know at which point they left my view. My mom made my bed on the couch as she had done every night. Our house was small so I never had a bedroom to sleep in. She had been tired from the evening’s events, and my thoughts had still been on what world of warcraft power leveling I saw.
    I laid 2moons dil, there awake, in the darkness of the living room, trying to reason what I had seen. Could it really have been just my imagination? I looked out through the window, wondering if the craft or those comets I saw were still there. A face leaned in close against the window and peered in. Its large dark eyes were lifeless. My face grew long in 2moons dil horror.
Sus Afiseaza luoxiaosang's Profil Cauta mesaje de luoxiaosang Trimite mesaj privat Adauga la lista prietenilor

Alaturat: 14 Octombrie 2014
Trimis: 01 Noiembrie 2014 , 09:22 | IP inregistrat Citat yamateh

2. The painting should reflect your personal taste and style. If your home décor is very contemporary and matches your personal style, then paintings in the manner of the Old Masters will not be suitable, no matter how beautiful the paintings are on their own. There is no dearth of options when it comes to oil paintings; you could order reproduction works of famous artists or even original works by upcoming artists. Just make sure that you order them from a company that is known for the high quality of its work.

3. Do up a small room with a small painting because a large one will make the room look smaller. Similarly, a small painting will look out of place in a large room unless you can use it with other design elements in order to create a harmonious whole. If you have a really long wall, especially a corridor, then you could use multiple canvases that can be used together to make a very long display.

Cheap Abstract Oil Paintings & Abstract Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Animal Oil Paintings & Animal Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Building Oil Paintings & Building Canvas Wall Art
Cheap People Oil Paintings & People Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Famous Oil Paintings & Famous Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Cityscape Oil Paintings & Cityscape Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Cottages Oil Paintings & Cottages Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Fruit Oil Paintings & Fruit Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Flower Oil Paintings & Flower Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Landscape Oil Paintings & Landscape Canvas Wall Art
Cheap Modern Oil Paintings & Modern Canvas Wall Art

Sus Afiseaza yamateh's Profil Cauta mesaje de yamateh Trimite mesaj privat Adauga la lista prietenilor

Daca vrei sa raspunzi la acest subiect trebuie intai sa conectare
Daca nu esti deja inregistrat, trebuie sa fi inregistrat

RaspundeSubiect nou
Versiune de tiparit Versiune de tiparit

Alege forumul
Tu nu poti sa scri mesaje noi in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa raspunzi la subiecte in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa-ti stergi mesajele in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa-ti editezi mesajele in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa creezi sondaje in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa votezi in acest forum