Magazin  |   Home  |   Produs  |   Demo  |   Noutati  |   Suport  |   Contact  |   Linkuri  |   Forum  
 Subiecte activeSubiecte active Display List of Forum MembersLista membrilor Cauta in forumCauta Inregistreaza-teInregistreaza-te ConectareConectare
Cafenea
 Forum EasyDent : Cafenea
Subiect Subiect: Minnesota RaspundeSubiect nou
Autor
Mesaj << Previzualizare subiect | Subiectul urmator >>
qweff110

Alaturat: 21 Iulie 2009
Trimis: 21 Iulie 2009 , 08:34 | IP inregistrat Citat qweff110

A federal jury Thursday found a 32-year-old Minnesota woman guilty of illegally downloading music from the Internet and fined her $80,000 each -- a total of $1.9 million -- for 24 songs.

Jammie Thomas-Rasset's case was the first such copyright infringement case to go to trial in the United States, her attorney said. world of warcraft gold

Attorney Joe Sibley said that his client was shocked at the fine, noting that the price tag on the songs she downloaded was 99 cents.

Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss 
   buy wow gold
She plans to appeal, he said.

Cara Duckworth, a spokeswoman for the Recording Industry Association of America, said the association was "pleased that the jury agreed with the evidence and found the defendant liable."

"We appreciate the jury's service and that they take this as seriously as we do," she said.
   cheap wow gold
Thomas-Rasset downloaded work by artists such as No Doubt, Linkin Park, Gloria Estefan and Sheryl Crow.

This was the second trial for Thomas-Rasset. The judge ordered a retrial in 2007 after there was an error in the wording of jury instructions.
    world of warcraft gold
The fines jumped considerably from the first trial, which granted just $220,000 to the recording companies.

Thomas-Rasset is married with four children and works for an Indian tribe in Minnesota.

Sus Afiseaza qweff110's Profil Cauta mesaje de qweff110 Trimite mesaj privat Adauga la lista prietenilor

lmaomao

Alaturat: 23 Iulie 2009
Trimis: 23 Iulie 2009 , 08:19 | IP inregistrat Citat lmaomao

I’ve been thinking a lot about education lately. It all started when I watched this TED talk by Sir Ken Robinson, “Do Schools Kill Creativity?” Robinson asserts that creativity in education is as important as literacy, and the current school system does not treat it as such. In fact, he says, the current school system stifles creativity.
    What these things have in common you see is that kids will take a chance. If they don’t know, they‘ll have a go. Am I right? They’re not frightened of being wrong. Now I don’t mean to say that being wrong is the same thing as being creative. But what we do know is, if you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original. If you’re not prepared to be wrong.
archlord gold
    And by the time they get to be adults, most kids have lost that capacity. They have become frightened of being wrong. And we run our companies like this, by the way — we stigmatize mistakes. And we are now running national education systems where mistakes are the worst thing you can make. And the result is that we are educating people out of their creative capacities. Picasso once said this. He said, that all children are born artists, the problem is to remain an artist as we grow up. I believe this passionately; that we don’t grow into creativity, we grow out of it, or rather that we get educated out of it. So why is this?
Do Schools Kill Creativity?
archlord gold
When I heard this, I of course started thinking about my own schooling. I was fortunate enough to go to some pretty unconventional schools throughout my childhood. My elementary school, for example, encouraged “inventive spelling.” If you didn’t know how to spell a word for the story you were writing, you made it up — you wrote it the way you thought it should be. Now, I can’t prove any cause and effect here, but I now happen to be a top-notch speller. I’m sure that’s more due to my childhood consumption of every book I laid my hands on, but inventive spelling was great nonetheless. We actually had a class called “Rhythm” that, as far as I remember, entailed a lot of jumping and dancing around a big empty room. I also didn’t have grades until I was 10 years old, and the school I went to resided inside half the public library building.
archlord gold
So my schooling experience wasn’t exactly conventional, but it began to fit into certain molds as I grew older. After all, I had to get into college, didn’t I?
archlord power leveling
Robinson suggests that our schooling system would look to aliens like an entire process devoted to creating university professors. If you look at the path from high school to university and beyond, schooling and academia have become insulated, self-perpetuating ecosystems that are often irrelevant to the world outside. Luckily, there are many teachers who reach beyond that — but it is a hard system to crack.
Confessions of a Lifelong Student
Let me pause to say that I have always loved being a student. I actually was one of those people who really liked going to school. And in university, after completing a thesis my senior year, I considered going on to do a PhD in literature. But after a year and a half of giving myself space from academia, I realized that if I do go back to school, it needs to be for something relevant to the social discussions and issues I confront every day. I still adore literature, but I cannot spend six years diving ever further into the insulated academic world of literary analysis. Today I am writing my stories, exploring new territory, and diving into projects that I figure out as I go. Most importantly, I have realized how much I am learning by going at it myself.
Health Top Tips Nutrition Love Lifestyle Happiness Weight Loss 
I sat down today and thought about the most organic and fulfilling learning experiences I’ve ever had. The first four things that sprang to mind were:  aoc gold
- becoming fluent in Spanish
- taking a community activism training course
- learning to start my own business and build an online community
- writing my thesis
What do all these experiences have in common? I was thrown into the thick of it, and spurred to make my way.
I became fluent in Spanish by living, studying, eating and breathing in Spanish for a full year in Valencia, Spain. The community activism training course was based around actually planning and creating our own nonprofit organizations — press conference introduction and all. My business and blogging? Well, I was just trying to figure out a way to support my mobile and independent lifestyle. And the thesis, though unquestionably within academia, required me to create something huge on my own.
In all of these examples, I made tons of mistakes. None of them were irreparable, and most of them were formative in my learning experience. Being in the thick of things is one of the best ways to get rid of that fear of failure, which is how we thrive and nurture our development.
Does this mean that our education systems need to become more experiential in order to become more creative? How can classrooms embrace the fruits of failure, and redefine them as discovery? I think this should be an inspiring topic to discuss, because there is so much potential.
I encourage you all to watch Robinson’s TED talk below — aside from being brilliant, he’s also relentlessly hilarious. [If you are viewing this post in an RSS reader or e-mail, you may need to click the link to watch on YouTube].

Sus Afiseaza lmaomao's Profil Cauta mesaje de lmaomao Trimite mesaj privat Adauga la lista prietenilor

zhouyun

Alaturat: 11 Octombrie 2010
Tara: 阿塞拜疆
Trimis: 11 Octombrie 2010 , 08:00 | IP inregistrat Citat zhouyun

zhouyun Welcome to fashion goods online store,

Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet Store online
Coach Handbags
Discount Coach
coach back packs

louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton sale
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton Online Shop

gucci bags
Gucci Outlet
gucci handbags
Gucci
discount gucci handbags

Moncler
Moncler Jackets
Moncler Coats
Moncler Jackets On Sale
moncler jackets women
moncler jackets mens

chanel bags
chanel online
chanel handbags
chanel purses
chanel
chanel jewelry

Coach Outlet
Coach Outlet Store online
Coach Handbags
Discount Coach
coach back packs

louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton

all products are good and cheap.    a1

chanel1

Alaturat: 20 Octombrie 2010
Trimis: 20 Octombrie 2010 , 10:58 | IP inregistrat Citat chanel1

a stage manner chanel shoes online again , not knowing hard your child fishing has returned have no? This Chanel Earrings what wretched weather "! "The elder brother said , can not use coarse language "! UK Designer Bags English still has heard soliquize of Qin old man very evidently, the childishness implication Litou louboutin shoes lets one share be not allowed to resist , even small balenciaga bags mouth starts
Sus Afiseaza chanel1's Profil Cauta mesaje de chanel1 Trimite mesaj privat Adauga la lista prietenilor

goodnice

Alaturat: 20 Octombrie 2010
Trimis: 20 Octombrie 2010 , 11:22 | IP inregistrat Citat goodnice

she would put the bed skirt to chanel bracelet show me. I'm surprised. Wearing it,chanel bags for sale I won the first teenager was eye-catching beauty. louis vuitton bag And few days later, hit back for the arrears of rent landlords are asking her, she looked down again and again apologize. I know, louboutin pumps my dress, took her for the rent. I read in high school, we re-rent the house,
Sus Afiseaza goodnice's Profil Cauta mesaje de goodnice Trimite mesaj privat Adauga la lista prietenilor

yuanyiw

Alaturat: 20 Noiembrie 2010
Trimis: 20 Noiembrie 2010 , 02:09 | IP inregistrat Citat yuanyiw

Wedding day is definitely a big occasion and the most special one.How we choose the right hem lenth for our dresses?
prom dresses
Hem Length is just one a the decisions you will need to make as you make your wedding dress selection! prom dresses The hem length is the length from the waist to the hem line in front - trains are not included! Now, you are thinking, how many can here be? Floor length and.... what else is there! Well, it may surprise you to know that there are actually 6 common wedding dress hem lengths!
wedding dresses
Floor,wedding dresses Tea ,Intermission,Handkerchief Hem,Street ,Mini.
Of course, floor length is still the most common and easiest to find. Tea length gowns are becoming much easier to find with most designers offering a few styles at tea length.
wedding gowns
Minis are also available,wedding gowns though most will have the overskirt option. If you are interested in a Intermission, handkerchief, street or plain mini, you may need to look in non-traditional locations like a dress boutique or in the prom gown section, but this will also be much more affordable!
wedding dresses
A Tea Length White Prom Gown will often have a much lower price then a wedding salon would charge as well!wedding dresses
Sus Afiseaza yuanyiw's Profil Cauta mesaje de yuanyiw Trimite mesaj privat Adauga la lista prietenilor

freugg
Groupie
Groupie

Alaturat: 19 Noiembrie 2010
Trimis: 23 Decembrie 2010 , 07:39 | IP inregistrat Citat freugg

power and reach of the Internet A too colorful brochure with text, images and graphics ugg boots cheap all differing in colors is basically a sign of being an amateur Artistic filters Thin materials uggs australia and easily damaged paper will typically be the downfall of most typical brochures This reach out strategy should include: While there are many factors that make brochures come out bad, there are precisely seven reasons ugg outlet store why a lot of the amateur cheap moncler jackets made ones fail outright 7 Standard advertising and marketing tactics moncler are far less effective these days, but why uggs online Full blocks of text within the brochure cover are a bad way to attract uggs outlet readers since right at the outset they already know that cheapest ugg boots uk the custom brochure becomes a chore to read cheapest ugg boots uk The name ugg uk of the ugg australia game here is to attract and call to act ugg boots clearance It also makes marketing to these interested parties that much more effective Although it's extremely difficult for sales people to attain their objectives through cold calling, most of them still persist in using this topic Never choose a company ugg australia that gives ugg boots discount you an impressive dealdfdggggGHHH

Daca vrei sa raspunzi la acest subiect trebuie intai sa conectare
Daca nu esti deja inregistrat, trebuie sa fi inregistrat

RaspundeSubiect nou
Versiune de tiparit Versiune de tiparit

Alege forumul
Tu nu poti sa scri mesaje noi in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa raspunzi la subiecte in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa-ti stergi mesajele in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa-ti editezi mesajele in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa creezi sondaje in acest forum
Tu nu poti sa votezi in acest forum